Arkansas Safe Schools Conference
July 19 – 20, 2021
Registration is now open for the 16th Annual Arkansas Safe Schools Conference! This year’s conference will be held on July 19 – 20, 2021 at the Little Rock Statehouse Convention Center, 101 E. Markham St., Little Rock, AR.
This year’s conference is an exceptional opportunity for participants to receive training on best practices in school safety, security, intervention/prevention, and emergency preparedness planning.
Conference attendee room rate at the Little Rock Marriott is only $96.00 per night. You may make hotel reservations by accessing this link:
The deadline to make room reservations at the negotiated conference rate is June 25, 2021.
CONFERENCE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
The conference registration fee is $100.00 (Purchase Orders will be accepted)
You may register on-line HERE or you may mail in the registration form available in the download section below.
To pay your registration fee, you may submit a Purchase Order (P.O.) Number when you register online or you may mail your check, payable to Arkansas Safe Schools Association, along with your registration form to:
Arkansas Safe Schools Association
c/o Chris Foley
P.O. Box 95293
North Little Rock, AR 72190
The registration fee includes:
- Lunch on two conference days
- Door prizes
- Conference Materials
- 2021 Conference Tentative Agenda (updated 6/9/21)
- 2021 Conference Keynote Speakers (updated 6/8/21)
- 2021 Conference Keynote Speakers Flyer (new 6/10/21)
- 2021 Conference Mail-In Registration Form
- Leadership Awards Criteria Letter – Chief or Sheriff
- Leadership Awards Criteria Letter – Education Adm
- Leadership Awards Criteria Letter – SRO of the Year
- Leadership Awards Nomination Form 2021
- Exhibitors Space Form 2021
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Vicki French 501-570-8098 or email: [email protected]
Michael Jenkins 501-570-8072 or email: [email protected]
Stacey Ball 501-570-8079 or email [email protected]